11:56 18th May, 2016
Lenovo Moto G4 And G4 Plus Launched In India | TechTree.com
Lenovo Moto G4 And G4 Plus Launched In India
Moto G, which has been fancied by most of us, is now looking a little messed up with 3 variants in the pipeline.
Lenovo Moto has finally launched Moto G4 and two variants of Moto G4 Plus, the successors of the very popular Moto G3. The devices look almost identical to each other, including body thickness (7.9mm), round edges, and micro-textured back.
All three variants of the latest Moto G sport a 5.5 inch Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and Nano-coating which makes them water resistant. The similarity, in fact, doesn't end here, they also equip the same octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz, 3,000 mAh battery, and TurboPower charger.
The smartphones run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, while supporting dual SIM and 3G/4G connectivity options, leaving us to further think - what would the plus point of the Moto G4 Plus actually be?
Guess it's a fingerprint sensor which can store upto 5 fingerprints that comes with Moto G4 Plus which seems to be absent in the G4 variant. However, there seems to be another plus point in the Moto G4 Plus smartphone. You get a 16 MP rear camera with the Plus variants while the Moto G4 sports a slightly lower 13 MP rear camera.
Coming to the front facing camera, all three variants come with a 5 MP sensor which is sufficient enough for a decent selfie.
On the RAM and storage front, the Moto G4 features a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage space which is exactly what one variant of Moto G4 Plus comes with. The other variant, however, sports a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
The company has not yet revealed anything about the availability of the Moto G4 in India. But, you can definitely order Moto G4 Plus now exclusively on Amazon India. While the 16 GB variant is available at INR 13,499, the 32 GB variant comes at INR 14,999.
With these three variants looking almost similar to each other, Lenovo is probably making the scene a little messier. However, it also gives users slight variations that actually matter a lot to them.
TAGS: Moto G, Moto G4, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Moto
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals