17:19 17th May, 2016
On-The Go Payments For Bus Tickets With FreeCharge | TechTree.com
On-The Go Payments For Bus Tickets With FreeCharge
FreeCharge Go, the virtual card was launched in January 2016, making FreeCharge wallet the universally accepted wallet in India.
FreeCharge, India’s fastest growing digital payments platform in association with redBus allows users to book bus tickets instantly on redbus.in. which is faster and more convenient for travelers.
redBus.in is India's largest online bus ticketing platform, operating on over 70000 routes, with 2300 reputed bus operators it has made lives of commuters convenient by making bus ticket booking process frictionless. With FreeCharge, now customers can pay anytime, anywhere in less than 10 seconds in a swifter and secure way across all platforms of redBus.in.
Speaking on the partnership, Govind Rajan, Chief Operating Officer, FreeCharge, said, “We are happy to partner with redBus.in and be a part of their journey to make customer’s travel experience frictionless and convenient in every way. With this partnership, we further expand our reach in commute and travel segment. With a 99% transaction success rate, we are confident to enhance the payments experience of customers. At FreeCharge, we make payments experience rewarding for our customers and are looking at offering new avenues to help them realize the need to go cashless for their daily payments. Our aim is to make FreeCharge wallet all pervasive in customer’s lives.”
Talking about the partnership Prakash Sangam, CEO, redBus said, "At redBus, we are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve customer convenience and reduce friction during online booking of bus tickets. Customers who use eWallets find it to be a smooth, convenient and faster way to make payments. Our objective of tying up with FreeCharge is to offer selection of payment options to our customers and to encourage faster payments with higher success rates through the FreeCharge Wallet."
Online bus ticket booking has become a boon for regular travelers. With this partnership, redBus.in will get instant access to millions of wallet users and leverage the best-in-class payment gateway from FreeCharge. FreeCharge now will be part of the ever-growing mobile bus ticket booking market and revolutionize the industry with its fastest check out experience.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India