Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:56 04th Oct, 2011
LG Outs Optimus LTE
The most powerful smartphone in the Optimus family.
LG has launched a high-end smartphone, the Optimus LTE. As its name suggest, the phone supports LTE connectivity (3.9G) and rivals Samsung's recently revealed Galaxy S II LTE. The phone boasts a 4.5" IPS True HD display, which according to the company, will be the first panel with pixel dimensions of 1280x720 to go on sale in South Korea.
This Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) device will be powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU and a gigabyte of RAM. Apart from being DLNA certified, the device will feature an HDMI port for mirroring the screen. Other specs include an 8 MP primary and 1.3 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 32 GB memory card support, and an 1830 mAh battery. The mobile measures 5.2" (l) x 2.7" (w) x 0.4" (d) and weighs 135 grammes.
The Optimus LTE will ship in South Korea from 5th October through SK Telecom. However, there's no word on the international availability at this stage.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance