11:34 17th May, 2016
LG Launches Its Latest Smartphone Stylus 2 In India
Offers features like Pen Pop which toggles a popup menu when the stylus is removed to offer shortcuts to Pop Memo and Pop Scanner.
LG Electronics India announced the launch of its latest Smartphone, the LG Stylus2 in India on May 16. The smartphone comes with a 5.7 inch display screen and shares many of the premium features that are available on LG’s flagship models and also includes a pen with a nano-coated tip for more accuracy compared to the previous rubber-tipped pen.
The device features a set of proprietary functions developed specifically for the LG Stylus 2 to enhance the user experience such as Pen Pop, which toggles a popup menu when the stylus is removed to offer shortcuts to Pop Memo and Pop Scanner.
Also new to LG Stylus2 is Pen Keeper, which prevents the stylus from being misplaced by displaying a popup message when the phone is detected as being in motion when the stylus bay is empty. What’s more, the new Calligraphy Pen font allows one to write as beautifully and decoratively as if using a fountain pen with automatic improvement of one’s hand written impressions.
Only 7.4mm thin and weighing 145gm, the LG Stylus 2 is noticeably thinner and lighter. The handset delivers a unique design statement with the incorporation of a Protruded Flat Display in the front, Spin Hairline pattern on the back and metallic frames on all its edges. The LG Stylus 2 sports a hefty 3,000mAh removable battery and a SD card slot that can hold up to 2TB storage, to allow users to enjoy a variety of multimedia content on its large screen.
This latest smartphone from the company was also showcased at the recently concluded Tech Show in Lucknow.
Amit Gujral, Marketing Head – Mobiles, LG India said, “Continuing the successful start of ‘Make in India’ series smartphones, we now bring LG Stylus2 as our latest offering in the mid-range segment. It provides both big screen and premium note taking functions at a reasonable price. This Smartphone yet again proves our commitment towards our consumers in the country who are always on a look out for value for money propositions without any compromise on functionality and design. As continuous celebration of ‘Make in India’ program by LG, all LG Stylus2 buyers shall be given the LG Signature interactive smart cover, Free.”
Other key specifications of the smartphone include 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, 4GLTE support, and Andorid 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance