15:59 16th May, 2016
Micromax Launches Canvas Evok For Youngsters | TechTree.com
Micromax Launches Canvas Evok For Youngsters
The new smartphone comes with a 5.5 inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and is priced at Rs 8,499.
Home grown smartphone company Micromax has launched a new smartphone dubbed as Canvas Evok, specially meant for yonug professionals. Launched on May 16, the smartphone is said to be available for purchase from May 17, at a pocket friendly price tag of Rs 8,499.
Committed in bringing continued innovation, inspired by the needs of the young working professionals; the new smartphone brings together a seamless convergence of style and performance for their dynamic digital lifestyles.
Packed with superb specifications, the Canvas Evok features a 5.5 inch HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 1.4 GHz Octa Core processor, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, and 16 GB internal storage. The smartphone is also capable of capturing great photographs in low light as well with 13 MP AF rear camera featuring 5P Largan Lens for enhanced performance. Also, the device comes with a 5 MP front facing camera for selfies.
The 4G enabled device runs on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 and comes with a 3,000 mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Shubhajit Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Micromax Informatics said, “The current trend of 4G connectivity, big screens, high definition displays and powerful RAM has picked up immensely and the Canvas Evok brings the best combination of all these with its features and design language. We expect the new smartphone to fare well in the market as the millennial generation understands technology and also recognizes the fact that one does not need to pay exorbitant prices for a premium quality smartphone."
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals