15:23 24th Apr, 2012
Genius Launches HS-400A Headset For Rs 750
Sports adjustable mic and inline volume control; suitable for VOIP chatting.
Genius has launched the HS-400A headset for Rs 750. It's primarily meant for VOIP usage on Skype, Google Chat, Windows Live Messenger, and other voice chatting software. It sports an adjustable microphone, which can be swivelled back when not in use. The ear cups feature rather quaint graphics, which are supposed to resemble a graffiti, according to Genius.
The headband is adjustable and the drivers are covered with soft leatherette cushions for comfort. A single-sided audio cable also makes it easy to manage the headset. Genius has also thrown in an inline volume adjustment dial for quick access. The headset is backed by a warranty of one year.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020