15:23 24th Apr, 2012
Genius Launches HS-400A Headset For Rs 750
Sports adjustable mic and inline volume control; suitable for VOIP chatting.
Genius has launched the HS-400A headset for Rs 750. It's primarily meant for VOIP usage on Skype, Google Chat, Windows Live Messenger, and other voice chatting software. It sports an adjustable microphone, which can be swivelled back when not in use. The ear cups feature rather quaint graphics, which are supposed to resemble a graffiti, according to Genius.
The headband is adjustable and the drivers are covered with soft leatherette cushions for comfort. A single-sided audio cable also makes it easy to manage the headset. Genius has also thrown in an inline volume adjustment dial for quick access. The headset is backed by a warranty of one year.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens