16:37 12th May, 2016
Amosta Launches EZEE PC – Keyboard Unit With in-built Computer | TechTree.com
Amosta Launches EZEE PC – Keyboard Unit With in-built Computer
Amosta has announced the launch of EZEE PC, initiating what it calls a “breakthrough in the field of mobile computing”.
Amosta, an Indian startup has launched EZEE PC, a keyboard unit with built-in computer. Amosta works to enable an ecosystem dealing in everything from IoT devices to high-end computers and smartphones launches a PC for Mobile Computing, EZEE PC is a keyboard unit with in-built computer.
It can be connected with any monitor to make it an operational PC. Available in shades like white and black, it can be used as complete computer unit in organizations and corporates where you can just connect your monitor at work or office. This Windows 10 Licensed PC can be used as complete computer unit in organizations and corporates with Intel Bay Trail.
The product is available in 2GB RAM and 32 GB Flash that is expandable up-to 64GB. It is easy of use, light weight and easy to carry in your bag. It has lesser space requirement with no separate CPU Box. Available with Baytrail-CR 3735F Quad-core processor, it works with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LAN – 100 Mb and Ports: 2 USB, VGA, 3.5 mm Audio jack, DC jack, HDMI. With ultra-smooth Touch pad and full size 76 keys, this is a keyboard made to make work easy.
According to Ashish Kumar, Founder and CEO, Amosta, “Amosta an Indian startup that is trying to enable an ecosystem dealing in everything from IoT devices to high-end computers and smartphones launches a PC for Mobile Computing. We are very enthralled with the introduction of this new 3G Keyboard unit in the Amosta’s series.This customized tab is designed especially for Indian market where more and more people are now becoming digitally aware.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals