13:29 12th May, 2016
Motorola and Amazon Strengthen Partnership
Next edition of Moto smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon.
Cashing on the immense popularity of e-commerce in the country, Motorola India has announced that the next Moto smartphone will be exclusively available on the e-commerce giant Amazon.in. Amazon at present sells some of the bestselling Moto devices including Moto G (3rd Gen), Moto G Turbo Edition, and Moto 360 (2nd Gen).
Motorola believes in providing meaningful technology and with its next device, the company intends to raise the bar of consumer satisfaction. The new smartphone would come packed with features and specifications that deliver an enriched smartphone experience to consumers.
“Consumers are at the heart of whatever we do and we will leave no stone unturned to enhance their buying experiences as well. We have witnessed tremendous growth in the e-commerce market and it will continue to be the dominating channel for us as we bring new products to the India market. Amazon.in is the one of the best online marketplaces in India and we are glad to announce that we have exclusively partnered with Amazon India for our next Motorola smartphone,” said Amit Boni, Country Head, Motorola Mobility India.
“We are obsessed with providing customers with great value, fast and reliable delivery, and a convenient and trustworthy shopping experience across the largest selection of products. Amazon.in has become the marketplace of choice for millions of customers who want to explore and buy a range of mobile devices across marquee brands. We are very excited to be the partner of choice for Motorola and forge a deeper relationship with Moto fans across India with an exclusive launch of the next Moto smartphone,” said Amit Agarwal, VP and Country Manager, Amazon India
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch