13:29 12th May, 2016
Motorola and Amazon Strengthen Partnership | TechTree.com
Motorola and Amazon Strengthen Partnership
Next edition of Moto smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon.
Cashing on the immense popularity of e-commerce in the country, Motorola India has announced that the next Moto smartphone will be exclusively available on the e-commerce giant Amazon.in. Amazon at present sells some of the bestselling Moto devices including Moto G (3rd Gen), Moto G Turbo Edition, and Moto 360 (2nd Gen).
Motorola believes in providing meaningful technology and with its next device, the company intends to raise the bar of consumer satisfaction. The new smartphone would come packed with features and specifications that deliver an enriched smartphone experience to consumers.
“Consumers are at the heart of whatever we do and we will leave no stone unturned to enhance their buying experiences as well. We have witnessed tremendous growth in the e-commerce market and it will continue to be the dominating channel for us as we bring new products to the India market. Amazon.in is the one of the best online marketplaces in India and we are glad to announce that we have exclusively partnered with Amazon India for our next Motorola smartphone,” said Amit Boni, Country Head, Motorola Mobility India.
“We are obsessed with providing customers with great value, fast and reliable delivery, and a convenient and trustworthy shopping experience across the largest selection of products. Amazon.in has become the marketplace of choice for millions of customers who want to explore and buy a range of mobile devices across marquee brands. We are very excited to be the partner of choice for Motorola and forge a deeper relationship with Moto fans across India with an exclusive launch of the next Moto smartphone,” said Amit Agarwal, VP and Country Manager, Amazon India
TAGS: Motorola, Amazon, Motorola Moto 360, Moto G Turbo Edition
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals