14:37 11th May, 2016
Xiaomi Reveals Mi Band 2, iHealth Box, Mi Max Phablet, And More | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Reveals Mi Band 2, iHealth Box, Mi Max Phablet, And More
The Chinese smartphone company has a number of great products to be launched in India yet! Hope to see them soon.
In an event held on Tuesday, Chinese smartphone company Xiaomi unveiled a number of products alongside the new MIUI 8. The products launched in the event include iHealth box, 10,000 mAh Mi Power Bank, and also unveiled Mi Max phablet and Mi Band 2.
To recall, earlier Xiaomi CEO Jun Lei had informed that the latest band by the company would be delayed by a month, giving reasons to difficulty in manufacturing it. So, the band was finally showcased during the event.
The upcoming Mi Band is expected to be independent on its own and depend less on the smartphone.
Speaking about the iHealth box by Xiaomi, is is being claimed that the device will be able to measure blood pressure and heart beat among other features. The iHealth box features a 4.3 inch display and WiFi connectivity, while being priced at CNY 399 which will be approximately INR 4,000.
The 10,000 mAh Mi Power Bank comes in at CNY 149 (roughly INR 1,500) and will be featuring a USB Type C port.
Along with these products, the company also announced the Mi Max phablet which comes in 3 variants as follows:
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor (roughly priced at INR 15,000)
- 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, 1.8 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor (roughly priced at INR 17,000)
- 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, Snapdragon 652 processor (roughly priced at INR 20,500)
The Xiaomi Mi Max will be featuring 6.44 inch display and will be featuring the company's newly launched MIUI 8.
[Image Credit: Xiaomi.cn]
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals