15:09 10th May, 2016
Micromax Launches Canvas XP 4G With 3 GB RAM
The smartphone is exclusively launched on Snapdeal at a price tag of INR 7,499.
Micromax has announced a power packed smartphone dubbed as the Canvas XP 4G on May 9, at a budget price tag of INR 7,499. This is the first ever smartphone to feature a 3GB RAM and 4G LTE connectivity at such a disruptive price.
The Canvas XP 4G targets the upwardly mobile netizens in the age group of 18-25 to experience powerful performance and faster speeds. The Canvas XP 4G will be available for a limited period on an open sale exclusively on Snapdeal starting 10 May, 2016.
With the exponential growth in demand for 4G LTE smartphones, specifically among the youth, the XP 4G aims to ensure that great specifications such as 3GB RAM, 1GHz quad core processor and 5 inch HD IPS screen are made available with LTE capability to users at a never before price point.
With a 2000 mAh battery to go along, users can be assured of long lasting 4G Internet usage. The 8MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera is equipped with a sensor that provides enhanced high- and low-light performance. The device comes with an internal memory of massive 16 GB, enabling users to carry their favourite photos, videos and songs with them wherever they go.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Shubhajit Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Micromax, said, “Micromax has successfully expanded the overall smartphone market and created a favorable impact in the ecommerce channel capturing over 11 per cent of the exclusive online market last year. A significant part of this success is attributed to our partnership with Snapdeal, where we have grown the overall entry level smartphone market. With the launch of Canvas XP with Snapdeal, we are further bringing a very strong product to our consumers to upgrade to the latest 4G phenomena.”
Tony Navin, Senior Vice President, Partnerships & Strategic Initiatives, Snapdeal, said, “We are very excited to partner with Micromax to exclusively launch the Micromax Canvas xp 4G. With its high performance features coupled with an unbeatable price, we are confident that the phone will be very well received by our tech-savvy customers. This phone is a great addition to our expanding smartphones category.”
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow