20:19 23rd Apr, 2012
New Call of Duty Game Will Be Revealed On 1st May
Next title rumoured to be Treyarch's sequel to Black Ops.
A new year calls for a new Call of Duty game, which is the video game industry's premier yearly franchise that rakes in the moolah by the billions. The official Call of Duty website has proclaimed a "Call of Duty World Reveal" on 1st May. Further information, including the name, is being kept under a veil by the publisher Activision.
The yearly release cycle has been shared alternately by the two development teams of Treyarch (World at War, Black Ops) and Infinity Ward (Modern Warfare). Since the latter had worked Modern Warfare 3 last year, speculations are rife that it will be Treyarch's turn this time with Black Ops 2. However, an eagle-eyed member of the NeoGAF forum has already found a Black Ops reference in the source code.
As it this point, we can treating these forum discussions as mere rumours. We'll just have to wait till 1st May, when the reveal date will be, well, revealed. This won't be much of a surprise anyway as the most recent big-budget Call of Duty titles have received a November 8 release.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance