11:15 04th May, 2016
LeEco Unveils Superphone Le 1s Eco
With the launch of Superphone Le 1s Eco, LeEco partners with Eros Now, Hungama and YuppTV for seamless entertainment
LeEco launched its "Made for India" Superphone Le 1s Eco with ecosystem membership program in India at INR 10,899 for the Indian market.
William Lee, Vice President, Content of LeEco, APAC, said, " We launched our innovative LeEco membership program with partnerships with Eros Now, Hungama and YuppTV. LeEco is the sole company that delivers a membership program which integrates terminals, clouds and applications in India. Indian Superfans can enjoy more than 2,000 movie titles through Le Vidi, over 100 TV channels via Le Live, and 2.5 million music tracks under LeEco membership." Besides that, LeEco India will also provide more than 50 live online concerts from around the world, streaming directly to all LeEco members with Superphones.
In terms of specifications, the Le 1s Eco features 5.5-inch in-cell FHD display. It is powered by a 1.8GHz Helio X10 octa-core processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3GB RAM. The device has in-build 32GB of internal storage, but has no memory expansion. However, the company has introduced LeEco Drive, digital storage with 5TB space for every LeEco user. It also sports a mirror-surfaced fingerprint sensor with a 99.3 per cent precision rate. Users will enjoy Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the smartphone includes a 13MP rear camera with PDAF that can record video is 4K resolution, along with a 5MP front facing camera. Connectivity features include 4G, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, WLAN, USB OTG, and USB Type-C. It also supports fast charging which offers 3.5 hours of talk time with 5 minutes of charging, claims the company. A 3,000mAh non-removable battery completes the package.
LeEco announced its Supertainment package for INR 10,899, including Le 1s Eco for INR 9,999 and a one-year membership fee of INR 4,900 monthly INR490, and with LeEco offer of INR 4,000. For the first flash sale in Flipkart at 2pm on May 12th, introductory price for the device is INR 9,999 for first 100,000 phones available in a gold color variant. The registrations for this will start from 2 pm on May 3, 2016.
Le Vidi and Le Live will available in the market by 24 May, while Le Music and LeEco Drive will launch in Q3.
William Lee stated exclusively to Techtree that for the time being Le Vidi will be only available in Le Eco smart phones but soon the other device users will also enjoy this facility. “Le Eco has come up with the incredible ‘supertainment’ plan to offer Indian entertainment enthusiasts in collaboration of YuppTV , RROS now and Hungama so it’s a great opportunity for Le Eco to boom in this competitive market,” William responded when asked on VOD competitive market.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch