11:15 04th May, 2016
LeEco Unveils Superphone Le 1s Eco
With the launch of Superphone Le 1s Eco, LeEco partners with Eros Now, Hungama and YuppTV for seamless entertainment
LeEco launched its "Made for India" Superphone Le 1s Eco with ecosystem membership program in India at INR 10,899 for the Indian market.
William Lee, Vice President, Content of LeEco, APAC, said, " We launched our innovative LeEco membership program with partnerships with Eros Now, Hungama and YuppTV. LeEco is the sole company that delivers a membership program which integrates terminals, clouds and applications in India. Indian Superfans can enjoy more than 2,000 movie titles through Le Vidi, over 100 TV channels via Le Live, and 2.5 million music tracks under LeEco membership." Besides that, LeEco India will also provide more than 50 live online concerts from around the world, streaming directly to all LeEco members with Superphones.
In terms of specifications, the Le 1s Eco features 5.5-inch in-cell FHD display. It is powered by a 1.8GHz Helio X10 octa-core processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3GB RAM. The device has in-build 32GB of internal storage, but has no memory expansion. However, the company has introduced LeEco Drive, digital storage with 5TB space for every LeEco user. It also sports a mirror-surfaced fingerprint sensor with a 99.3 per cent precision rate. Users will enjoy Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the smartphone includes a 13MP rear camera with PDAF that can record video is 4K resolution, along with a 5MP front facing camera. Connectivity features include 4G, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, WLAN, USB OTG, and USB Type-C. It also supports fast charging which offers 3.5 hours of talk time with 5 minutes of charging, claims the company. A 3,000mAh non-removable battery completes the package.
LeEco announced its Supertainment package for INR 10,899, including Le 1s Eco for INR 9,999 and a one-year membership fee of INR 4,900 monthly INR490, and with LeEco offer of INR 4,000. For the first flash sale in Flipkart at 2pm on May 12th, introductory price for the device is INR 9,999 for first 100,000 phones available in a gold color variant. The registrations for this will start from 2 pm on May 3, 2016.
Le Vidi and Le Live will available in the market by 24 May, while Le Music and LeEco Drive will launch in Q3.
William Lee stated exclusively to Techtree that for the time being Le Vidi will be only available in Le Eco smart phones but soon the other device users will also enjoy this facility. “Le Eco has come up with the incredible ‘supertainment’ plan to offer Indian entertainment enthusiasts in collaboration of YuppTV , RROS now and Hungama so it’s a great opportunity for Le Eco to boom in this competitive market,” William responded when asked on VOD competitive market.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance