10:51 03rd May, 2016
Creative Unveils Sound Blaster Roar 2 | TechTree.com
Creative Unveils Sound Blaster Roar 2
The wireless speaker retains the same 5 speaker drivers, but is now 20 per cent smaller and 10 per cent lighter.
Creative Technology Ltd today announced the launch of a brand new variant of the critically acclaimed Sound Blaster® Roar portable Bluetooth® wireless speaker − the smaller and lighter Sound Blaster Roar 2.
The all new Sound Blaster Roar 2 portable Bluetooth wireless speaker retains the same 5 speaker drivers, electrical design, and battery life as the Classic Sound Blaster Roar − but is now 20 per cent smaller and 10 per cent lighter. The Sound Blaster Roar 2 is available in black colour.
Encased in a stylish sleek housing that exudes the understated sophistication of a well-designed audio instrument, the smaller-lighter-sexier Sound Blaster Roar 2 continues to impress, whether it is used at the office, in a designer home, or at a party.
The Sound Blaster Roar 2 also comes with two all new features not found on the original Sound Blaster Roar:
- Increased flexibility with additional placement and acoustic options. Users can choose between placing the speaker horizontally for room-filling and balanced audio, or vertically for louder and more directed audio.
- Beautifully machine-finished pulsating passive bass radiators. The Sound Blaster Roar 2’s passive bass radiators are unobstructed and beautifully machine-finished. They pulsate mesmerizingly − users can now not only hear the bass, but they can actually feel and see the powerful bass in action.
“The original Classic Sound Blaster Roar was an amazing feat of audio engineering. It was truly a speaker that defied the laws of acoustic engineering. We razed through countless designs and overcame seemingly impossible design obstacles. In the end we created a portable Bluetooth wireless speaker with powerful killer audio and kickass thumping bass in a size no larger than a booklet.” said Mr Sim Wong Hoo, Creator of the Sound Blaster and CEO of Creative Technology Ltd.
“With the all-new Sound Blaster Roar 2, we have upped our game and taken the feat of speaker miniaturization to the next level. The main design intent of the Sound Blaster Roar 2 was to create a smaller and lighter version of the Classic Sound Blaster Roar while retaining its sonic DNA. This is even more daunting than the designing of the original Sound Blaster Roar, because by the law of physics, great audio simply requires a larger enclosure. By further pushing the envelope of high-powered portable speaker design, we have again achieved a new ‘impossible’.
The Sound Blaster Roar 2 retains the same mind-blowing 5 drivers, the same electrical design, and the same battery as the Classic Roar, but is now 20 per cent smaller. Not only smaller and lighter, we have made it sexier. By revealing the pulsating machine-finished bass radiators, your music now becomes an aurally, visually and sensually appealing experience. And by re-orienting the speaker in a vertical position, you can get a new audio profile that is louder and more directed − great for a noisy party or an outdoor environment.”
Like the Classic Sound Blaster Roar, the Sound Blaster Roar 2 comes packed with a whole host of useful features:
- Integrated MicroSD WMA and MP3 player
- Speakerphone Teleconferencing
- Integrated Voice Recorder
- NFC-Enabled Bluetooth with Multipoint and HD Audio Codec Support
- Bedtime Mode
- USB Audio with Sound Blaster Enhancement
- Dual Purpose Battery
The Sound Blaster Roar 2 portable Bluetooth wireless speaker is available in Black only and is priced at INR 16,999. It will be exclusively available on Amazon India from mid-May 2016 onwards.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India