15:59 02nd May, 2016
Coolpad Note 3 Exclusively On Amazon At Discounted Price | TechTree.com
Coolpad Note 3 Exclusively On Amazon At Discounted Price
Coolpad won the “Best mobile and accessory brand” at the India Retail & E-retail Congress.
Coolpad, a global leader in smartphone manufacturing and integrated wireless data solutions has announced that Note 3 has been voted the number one smartphone under the price range of INR 10,000. The company has also announced that the Coolpad Note 3- Black variant will be made available at a special price of INR 8499 exclusively on Amazon.
Coolpad also won the “Best mobile and accessory brand” in “Brands with Outstanding E-Retail Performance category” at the India Retail & E-retail Congress held recently.The company unveiled the Black variant of Note 3 during its first ever Fan Meet held in New Delhi. It was launched exclusively for Indian market in the presence of Coolpad’s leadership team.
Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India said, “The recent turn of events have been remarkable for Coolpad, winning at the Indian Retail and e-Retail Congress is yet another milestone in Coolpad’s India journey, For over 6 months Coolpad has beaten stiff competition hands down to be repeatedly voted as the No.1 smartphone in the sub 10k category, We are committed in our endeavor to bring exclusive products to the Indian market and you can expect some innovative products from Coolpad soon, we will continue rolling out initiatives for Coolpad enthusiasts across the country by expanding our after sales service network and establishing some offline touch points for robust after sales support, The next few months Coolpad will be making an aggressive leap in both the range of exclusive products for the Indian Market and a strong customer support
network, The recent price roll back is a gift to our loyal customers and their peers that want to experience the Coolpad Note 3 device.”
The phone was a ground breaking device in the market due to its highly responsive fingerprint sensor which is the key highlight of the device at the price it is being offered.Coolpad Note 3 is equipped with 5.5 inch HD screen, bundled exclusively for the Indian market. The device is upgraded with 3GB of RAM along with 16GB of in built storage which supports 4G LTE, 3G and GSM network frequencies along with a dual-SIM slot. It features a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and auto focus alongside a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Both the front and rear-facing cameras feature CMOS image sensor for better image quality and powered by a 3,000mAh battery.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals