16:55 28th Apr, 2016
Lava Launches A72 And A76 4G Smartphones
The smartphone company also expects another similar smartphone in the coming weeks.
Lava International Limited; one of the fastest growing mobile companies, today announced the launch of two 4G smartphones - Lava A72 and A76, allowing customers to have/upgrade to 4G technology for enjoying superfast internet connectivity and faster downloads at an affordable price range. Another 4G smartphone, in the similar category, Lava A89 is expected to be available to consumers in the coming weeks. A72, A76 and A89 are competitively priced at Rs. 6499/-, Rs. 5699/- and Rs. 5999/-respectively.
In an extremely cluttered 4G mobile handset segment in India, Lava is all set to distinguish itself with six highly reliable 4G smartphones in its portfolio now.
Lava A76 features a 4.5 inch display screen, while A72 and A89 feature 5 inch display screens for a better viewing experience - browsing through photos, watching videos or surfing the web at blazing fast 4G speeds through these phones; brings life to the content.
The smartphones are powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor and are coupled with 1GB RAM, thus providing seamless smartphone performance and multi-tasking experience to consumers. The phones are further coupled with 8 GB ROM (expandable up to 32GB) which gives ample space for storage of applications and data to users. The 4G VoLTE variants are supported by Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system for better user experience. Additionally, A72 and A89 will get a guaranteed upgrade to the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating software.
Lava A72, A76 and A89 come with 5MP rear camera with LED flash to take high quality, crisp and detailed photographs. Besides, Lava A72 features a 5 MP front camera with LED flash, A76 features a VGA front camera with LED flash and A89 features a 2MP front camera with LED flash to click bright and clear pictures, even in low-light conditions. Additionally, the smartphones provide HD video recording along with HD playback. Other camera features include Digital Zoom, HDR and Photo Timer Grid.
All the three phones, Lava A72, A76 & A89 are powered by 2500 mAH Li-Poly, 1850 mAH Li-ion and 2000 mAh Li-ion battery respectively, providing a strong battery backup.
These smartphones reinforce Lava’s expertise in innovating reliable phones – all the three phones have Video PIP mode that helps to access any app while watching video, Smart Screen Gestures functionality for easy accessibility of features, Smart Music feature through which music can be played even when the screen is off, auto call recording, Flip to mute feature and LED flash on receiving calls functionality.
Apart from 4G network support, connectivity options on Lava A72 and A89 include GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB connectivity. Connectivity options on A76 are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB connectivity. While A72 will be available in two colours- White/Gold and Blue Black, both A76 and A89 will be available in black and white colours.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens