14:20 27th Apr, 2016
The New Moto Sport 360 Launched Exclusively On Flipkart
The smartwatch with brand new features is priced at INR 19,999
The second generation of Motorola’s Moto 360 smartwatch Moto Sport 360 has been launched exclusively on Flipkart. The sport watch is available in black at INR 19,999.
The Moto 360 Sport has a built in GPS with Moto Body to keep a track of the distance travelled, pace, etc. of the user. The silicon construction of the watch is sweat resistant with side ventilations. Moto Sport is compatible with fitness apps such as ‘Map My Run’, ‘Under Armour Record’, ‘Strava’, ‘Google Fit’ and ‘Fitbit’ while the Moto Body records work out data and syncs the app to update the user’s work out history. Moto 360 sport continuously tracks heart rate during a run to monitor user performance and Moto Body measures the time spent in different heart rate zones to assess fitness quality. Users can view a detailed summary of their weekly progress and fitness information using the Moto Body phone app.
Motorola AnyLight is the world’s first hybrid display that allow clear vision both indoors and outdoors. The classic round design of Moto 360 Sport features edge-to-edge glass and an exceptionally thin bezel, giving you the most viewing area in the least amount of space. It reflects natural light that gives screen clarity.The sport watch also enables users to read Gmail messages and calendar invites, use WhatsApp,as well as receive traffic and weather updates. You can sync your favorite playlists and podcasts from Google Play Music with Moto 360 Sport and listen to it using a Bluetooth earphone while working out. The 300mAh battery runs up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.5 and is inclusive of wireless charging with charging dock.
The Moto Sport 360 Specifications.
Works with your Android phone and iPhone
Any Light Hybrid Display
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
1.37” (35mm), 263ppi (360 X 325)
Watch case dimensions
45mm diameter by 11.5mm high
300mAh - Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.5
Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU (APQ 8026)
Adreno 305 with 450MHz GPU
4GB internal storage + 512MB RAM
Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine
Heart rate sensors
Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
IP67 dust and water resistant - Not waterproof
Dual digital mics
Black - Silicone bands
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-