09:54 27th Apr, 2016
Takeasy Translator APP Launched With Updated Features
Instant one-to-one calling service to ensure personalized translation for every user.
Takeasy App Team, developer of the world's first remote real-time & live-human translator app, has launched the translate app TAKEASY with brand new features and enhanced user experience, including an instant one-to-one calling service, which makes the translation process much more personalized and exclusive for each user.
The travel enthusiasts will benefit from the app, as they no longer have to scour translators to help communicate in the local language while on the go. The app is touted to enhance the travelling experience without the local language being a hindrance in find the right accommodation, restaurants and interacting with local vendors.
A recent Takeasy survey of people from over 80 countries, illustrates that the language barrier (31%) is the second biggest problem that people face. This was second only to budget (33%), and topped difficulty of the travel route (29%), lack of tourist attractions (24%), cuisine (23%), culture (19%) and traffic (14%). What's more, over half of those surveyed (57%) have always experienced language communication obstacles, with another third (30%) saying that they sometimes run into this problem.
Almost every mobile or PC translation application provides only text translation in words or short sentences, however due to variable contexts and situations , these "traditional" translation services cannot meet the needs of most travellers. Based on the survey, more than 80% of people prefer multiple methods such as call, picture and audio of translation service over text-only translation. Based on these results, Takeasy redesigned a creative new version of their translation app to include the major feature of live-human translation. Users can make an online call to directly connect to a professional translator anytime and anywhere, and they can also send text or pictures to the translator at the same time.
Takeasy is launching their live-human translation app to cover 8 major languages in its initial version, with more languages to be covered in later versions. It's time for users to experience this exclusive and personalized one-to-one translation service rather than "code machine translation."
The app is available on App Store and Google Play Store.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance