13:04 26th Apr, 2016
Obi Worldphone SF1 On Snapdeal At Exclusive Discounted Price
The 16GB and 32GB variants of the smartphone is available at INR 9,999 and INR 11,999 respectively.
In attempt to break into the Indian smartphone market, Obi has made its handsets available on Snapdeal at an exclusive discounted price. The 16GB variant is priced at INR 9,999 and the 32GB at INR 11,999 making it affordable to the masses.
The key specifications include a 64-bit 1.5Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC, Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB and 32GB storage which runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop based Lifespeed UI, that has been developed by Ammunition Design Studio. The camera features a 13MP primary camera with f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP front snapper, both with LED flash.
The SF1 smartphone sports a floating glass technology with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and a 5-inch HD display encased within the metal and polycarbonate body, designed by Ammunition Design Studio. The SF1 has dual SIM slots, microSD card support, 4G LTE bands and a 3,000mAh battery. The audio system in the SF1 is integrated with Dolby Audio Surround Sound 5.1 for better results.
"We are excited to extend Obi SF1 to Snapdeal and expand our reach within India," Neeraj Chauhan, Co-founder and CEO of Obi Worldphone, said in a statement. "After Amazon, Snapdeal is yet another step to let consumers avail more purchasing options at multiple platforms. With our clutter-breaking, design-led approach, we stay committed to making Obi Worldphone a consumer's delight."
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020