12:56 26th Apr, 2016
Meizu M3 Now Official: Great Features, Low Price
The smartphone priced under Rs 7,000 will be featuring super fast memory chip and a fingerprint sensor.
You might already be aware of the Meizu M3 Note, the pocket-friendly phablet which was revealed a few weeks ago. Now there's a sibling. Meizu officially announces the M3 which doesn't come with a metal body, as the smartphone is targeted at the entry-level class.
The Meizu M3 comes with great features and design bringing the typical Meizu feel to its users. The device which is now available for pre-order at just $92 (approximately Rs 6,000) comes with a fingerprint scanner. This definitely looks like a wow factor, keeping in mind the phone being priced very low.
The reveal of the M3 also brings light on other hardware specifications. Accordingly, the M3 Note sibling will have a 5 inch display, octa core MediaTek processor, 2 GB / 3 GB RAM, and 16 / 32 GB internal memory (eMMC 5.1 type storage chip introduced by Samsung). This new variety of storage chip allows around 50% faster random read speeds. Also, the data is written at nearly double speed.
The M3 comes with a 13 MP primary camera along with 5 MP shooter at the front. The battery is of 2,870 mAh capacity.
Having said these technical specifications, we can definitely look upon M3 as a powerful contender for most of the Chinese smartphone companies including Xiaomi.
However, we have to wait a little before we can actually try out the smartphone and know how it actually puts up against the other sub Rs 7000 devices.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens