11:23 26th Apr, 2016
Flo Rida’s Mobile App To Be Launched At Samsung Developer Conference | TechTree.com
Flo Rida’s Mobile App To Be Launched At Samsung Developer Conference
Internationally renowned Hip-Hop artist, Flo Rida, to speak at the Conference about his new Mobile Street Racing App.
International multi-platinum Hip-Hop artist, Flo Rida, will introduce his new mobile app 'SPEED GODS', a joint venture between Flo Rida, IM3 Gaming and in conjunction with D3M Licensing Group at the Samsung Developer Conference.
The conference will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco on April 27th and 28th. In addition to talking about his new Android app, Flo Rida, will be taking questions
from the audience in an 'Ask Me Anything' session.
"I'm honored that Samsung has invited me to their annual conference," said the artist. 'SPEED GODS' was a labor of passion, and I'm excited to be able to introduce it at such a prestigious event."
"Obviously, Flo Rida has international appeal but it was his understanding of the mobile gaming space that made this partnership make sense", said Chris McMillian, CEO of IM3 Gaming. Flo Rida and Chris McMillian were put in contact with Samsung from licensing partner D3M Licensing Group, LLC, whose CEO, Marlo Gold, echoed similar enthusiasm about the artists' presence at SDC.
'SPEED GODS' transports players into a world of fast cars and even faster cities. The app offers players a glimpse of Flo Rida's love for cars with his passion for art. The cars in this title are underscored with highly creative paint jobs, race through eccentric cities and feature Flo's chart topping tunes - all set against the backdrop of an exciting game that takes over your senses. This fast paced game is set to be the artist's largest scale release to date.
The 2016 Samsung Developer Conference will provide a glimpse into the future product innovations from Samsung and its partners. It is designed for developers, creators and builders who can gain access to industry experts and technical workshops in a wide variety of categories.
Flo Rida has sold over 95 million digital singles worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists. His catalog includes the international hit singles "Right Round", "Club Can't Handle Me", "Good Feeling", "Wild Ones", "Whistle", "I Cry", "G.D.F.R." and "My House", and has just released "Hello Friday", which is already climbing the charts.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance