11:37 25th Apr, 2016
Transfer Money Instantly Via BBM Enabled HotRemit App | TechTree.com
Transfer Money Instantly Via BBM Enabled HotRemit App
Grab your smartphone, download the HotRemit app and transfer money to your BBM contact. Pretty Simple!
Looking out to send money to a friend or a relative and you think bank is the only option? Nope. BlackBerry has recently partnered with Social wallet app HotRemit to ease the process of mobile payment transfers.
All you need is a BBM application and HotRemit app developed by DigitSecure. However, you must note that the person to whom you will be transferring the amount should be having a BBM account in order to enable this process.
HotRemit ensures secured transactions as it runs in a PCI-DSS certified environment. This process of real-time, secure and digital money transfer is possible without any complications of traditional methods.
Speaking on this partnership, Jay Krishna, Founder Director of DigitSecure said that both BBM and HotRemit are committed to provide an instant social platform for money transfers, expense tracking and other social feature that are meant to simplify your daily mundane tasks.
You can download the HotRemit app on BlackBerry, Android and iOS devices.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance