11:37 25th Apr, 2016
Transfer Money Instantly Via BBM Enabled HotRemit App
Grab your smartphone, download the HotRemit app and transfer money to your BBM contact. Pretty Simple!
Looking out to send money to a friend or a relative and you think bank is the only option? Nope. BlackBerry has recently partnered with Social wallet app HotRemit to ease the process of mobile payment transfers.
All you need is a BBM application and HotRemit app developed by DigitSecure. However, you must note that the person to whom you will be transferring the amount should be having a BBM account in order to enable this process.
HotRemit ensures secured transactions as it runs in a PCI-DSS certified environment. This process of real-time, secure and digital money transfer is possible without any complications of traditional methods.
Speaking on this partnership, Jay Krishna, Founder Director of DigitSecure said that both BBM and HotRemit are committed to provide an instant social platform for money transfers, expense tracking and other social feature that are meant to simplify your daily mundane tasks.
You can download the HotRemit app on BlackBerry, Android and iOS devices.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband