10:29 25th Apr, 2016
Oppo Mobiles Launches Oppo Selfie Expert F1 In India | TechTree.com
Oppo Mobiles Launches Oppo Selfie Expert F1 In India
The smartphone is available across the country at a retail price of INR 26,990
OPPO Mobiles, a leading global technology brand kick started the sale of its much awaited Selfie Expert F1 Plus in India. The phone is available at all leading retail stores
across the country with a price tag of INR 26,990.
The Selfie Expert OPPO F1 Plus was earlier announced in the Indian market to intensify the selfie experience for its consumers. Mr. Sky Li, OPPO Global VP, MD of International Mobile Business and President of OPPO India said, “The smartphone self-portrait or ‘Selfie’ has established itself as a form of self-expression and we are only looking to support this fact with our OPPO F1 Plus with 16MP front camera. We would like to thank our Indian consumers for giving OPPO F1 Plus such a warm welcome and are confident of the performance of the new camera phone in the Indian market.”
According to a recent research done by Sino-MR in China, the OPPO F1 Plus sold 1,80,000 units in China on its first day of sales on March 24th 2016, and after four days
the numbers grew to 4,00,000 units.
As an upgraded version of the Selfie Expert F1, the F1 Plus is taking selfies to a whole new level by sporting a world leading 16MP front camera with F/2.0 aperture and ISOCELL sensor. The F1 Plus 16MP front-facing Hi-Light Camera has been purpose-built for catching clear, vivid photos in any lighting condition. Paired with the new Selfie Panorama feature, Beautify 4.0 and the front-facing Screen Flash, the Hi-Light Camera will allow users to get the perfect shot on the first snap, anywhere and anytime. Rounding out the F1 Plus’s outstanding photography experience is the fast, steady and crystal-clear 13-MP rear shooter.
The 5.5-inch, all-metal unibody 4G device runs amazingly fast with a powerful octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM on the all-new ColorOS 3.0 system. It also comes with a lightning fast, intelligent front facing fingerprint sensor which is able to recognize a fingerprint to unlock the phone in only 0.2 seconds. The F1 Plus comes with OPPO’s patented VOOC flash charge, which reaches a 75 per cent charge after just half an hour of flash charging.
After entering the mobile phone market in 2008, OPPO quickly expanded into overseas markets a year later. OPPO mobile phones are currently available in over 20 markets, with the brand already registered in 140 countries as of late 2015.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India