17:22 21st Apr, 2016
Micromax Launches Canvas Spark 2 Plus With Android Marshmallow | TechTree.com
Micromax Launches Canvas Spark 2 Plus With Android Marshmallow
This is the company's first smartphone with Android Marshmallow and is available at just Rs 3,999.
Micromax has announced a fresh addition to its Spark series of smartphones - Canvas Spark 2 Plus, which is said to be exclusively available for purchase on Snapdeal from April 22. The device is the company's first smartphone with Android Marshmallow out of the box.
With the launch of this smartphone, the company is reiterating its vision to lead the connected devices revolution by making affordable devices for Indian consumer with user-friendly functionality, as well as providing 3G connectivity to them at a pocket friendly price of Rs. 3,999/.
Through Canvas Spark 2 Plus, the company is expecting to further exceed the benchmark created by the Spark series with the sales of more than 1.5 million units as of now.
The smartphone comes with features like 5 inch screen protected, 1.3GHz quad core processor, 3G connectivity, 8GB ROM, 2000 mAh battery, and 1GB RAM.
Canvas Spark 2 Plus also sports a 5MP rear camera with flash and 2MP front camera.
The Canvas Spark 2 Plus comes loaded with Indus which supports 10 regional languages to get new users comfortable right from the start. Users can type, chat or change the menu of their phone in their preferred language. One can swipe right to translate or left to transliterate their messages in the language they want to communicate in.
The smartphone will be available in metallic grey, copper gold and champagne gold color schemes.
TAGS: Mobile Phones, Micromax, Budget Smartphone
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals