10:53 21st Apr, 2016
ASUS Unveils New Additions To Its ROG Series | TechTree.com
ASUS Unveils New Additions To Its ROG Series
The new lineup is available between the price range of INR 3,25,900 and INR 82,490 for hardcore gaming enthusiasts
Taiwan based computer hardware manufacturer, Asus has unveiled a new line up of gaming PCs under its ROG (Republic of Gamers) series. The new additions comprise of six new gaming machines including ROG GT51; ROGG20CB; ROGG501VW; G551VW; G752VY and G7552VW.
ROG GT51- The device is powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6700K processor and supports up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X (2-way SLI) for the performance to run games across three 4K monitors. ROG Turbo Gear lets users maximize GT51’s full overclocking potential with just one click, while the ASUS-exclusive Aegis II application helps monitor system parameters. In addition, a USB 3.1 Type-C port on its front panel provides data transmission speeds of up to 10Gbps and is able to quick-charge mobile devices. GT51 features the exclusive ROG Band to let users activate Shadow Drive — a hidden hard drive space — or overclock GT51 as well. GT51 also features an internal cooling system with a dedicated air tunnel that takes advantage of natural convection to ensure efficient heat management during marathon gaming sessions.
The G752VY is encased in a new Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme. With Windows 10, a 6th-generation Intel Skylake Core i7 processor, up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, and the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980m graphics, ROG G752 delivers exceptional gaming performance. It even features the ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber for increased cooling performance, and a backlit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with 30-key rollover for precise command and control in battle.
ROG G20CB comes as a powerful, compact, console-sized 9.5-liter gaming desktop with refined aesthetics. Along with 2.5” and 3.5” slots for SSDs and HDDs, the G20 supports the latest M.2 PCIe Gen 3x4 SSD which offers a data access speed of up to 2Gbits/s, four times faster than SATA SSDs. With up to an NVidia GTX 980, the G20 is suited for surround displays or for 2K or 4K monitors. It also includes exclusive ASUS ROG Aegis II software with GameAlive for instant gameplay recording, editing, and streaming, and GameFirst III for network traffic management.
The pricing for the newly launched gaming PCs is as follows-: ROG GT51 at INR 3,25,900; ROG G20CB - INR 1,22,990; ROG G501VW - INR 95,490; G551VW - INR 1,00,490; G752VY- INR 179,990 and GL552VW is available for INR 82,490
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals