10:22 21st Apr, 2016
Hallwaze Unveils New Messaging App
Hallwaze introduces a new Real-Time instant messaging app for its users to facilitate communications on the go.
Hallwaze announces the launch of its new instant messaging app HALLWAZE BEATS for private and group chat. The app is exclusively designed for corporate communication and is now added to the Hallwaze Communication Suite for all kinds of Enterprises. The app features Off the Record (OTR) security, which allows users to send self-destructing messages that get purged in few seconds. The search feature helps you to find your colleagues that are online to start a conversation while allowing you to add unlimited
participants in a private chat on the fly. The app has no limitation on the number of people in a group. It is compatible with iOS and Andriod platform.Organizations today profoundly need to be agile and responsive and hence, they need to have tools to connect instantly to get the answers whenever and wherever they need. Hallwaze new messaging app fulfills the need of a secure network for group and private conversations tailored exclusively for enterprises.
The app features an OTR toggle switch that allows you to have private conversations in a secure environment as there can be situations when you need to share sensitive information and you also want it to be conversational and instant. This protects you from message leak or external breaches making the channel suitable for confidential information sharing. Moreover, the app not only helps employees to stay connected round the clock globally, but it also centralizes all communication at one place for easy reference later on. The app is super easy to use and is extremely user-friendly. A conversation platform like this saves a lot of time that you spend in office meetings or in drafting long emails. It is simple to communicate and easy to access. The App is available on both mobile and desktop and the chat is in real-time sync with the web for users to access information from anywhere or from any device.
Hallwaze messenger app is available only for people using Hallwaze app in a corporate circle. Anybody outside your office circle does not have access to the messenger making it safe to have all kinds of conversation among your office circle without the fear of data leak. The app allows you to instantly add and remove participants in an ongoing conversation without the need of creating a separate group.
“We are always innovating our technology to be able to provide our customers services that save time and are user-friendly. Our effort with this app is to help people stay connected with work and other colleagues without worrying about security and privacy”, says Mr. Saif Ahmad, Founding CEO of Hallwaze Inc.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020