10:53 21st Apr, 2016
Edit Specific Google Docs, Sheets Offline With The New Update | TechTree.com
Edit Specific Google Docs, Sheets Offline With The New Update
Google rolled out the new update for Google Drive on Chrome browser for desktop.
The new Google Drive update allows users to choose specific files to be edited offline, as against downloading every single Docs, Sheet and Slides file for offline access and editing. Google in a blog post stated that this feature would allow users to access, view and edit documents of their choice offline at their convenience.
“With this launch, we’ll allow end users to choose the specific files they want to make available for offline access when they’re working in a Chrome browser on their desktop computer,” stated the blog post.
Google stated that users can sync specific files to their devices based on various criteria but largely depends on the recent use of the files. Users are required to visit the Docs, Sheets, or Slides home screen and switch on the Available offline switch in order to use the feature. The Available offline option can be found in the file’s overflow menu.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India