16:21 19th Apr, 2016
Bangalore To Host The 3rd Edition of GMASA In July | TechTree.com
Bangalore To Host The 3rd Edition of GMASA In July
The Global Mobile App Summit and Awards to expect over 1,500 registrations.
The Global Mobile App Summit and Awards (GMASA) is slated to host the third edition of the event in Bangalore on the 6th and 7th of July at the Sheraton Grand Hotel. GMASA will host a two-day summit featuring some of the best names in the mobile app industry.The prominent key speakers for the summit include Mr. Ravi Bhaskaran, Head of Business Development Twitter (Asia), Shalini Poddar, Industry Manager, Google, Arjun Ravi Kolady, Business Head E-commerce, Facebook and a host other renowned entrepreneurs from across the globe.
The summit aims at being a holistic and comprehensive platform for app developers and potential investors to network and create a dynamic start-up ecosystem. The star attraction of the summit is the Start-Up Pitch Fest where app developers and young startups can submit their entries which would be reviewed by a panel of esteemed jury members. The summit will also feature a series of panel discussions covering topics like “Mobile Analytic Trends For 2016”, “The Journey From The App Idea To Funded Mobile Start-Up” etc.
The Awards ceremony is touted to be a gala affair that would honor and recognize the talents in the industry. Speaking at the press meet of GMASA, C.R Venkatesh, Chairman of GMASA said, “Our aim is to bring together app developers, thinkers from the mobile app industry and investors under one roof. This summit is a unique platform that will provide app developers an opportunity to showcase their apps to a large audience and be recognized. The responses for the previous two summits were fantastic, but we are expecting much more this year.”
The first edition of GMASA was held in Chennai and the second edition of the summit was held in Bangkok.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals