11:16 18th Apr, 2016
Yu-Yureka Note Launched In India at INR 13,499 | TechTree.com
Yu-Yureka Note Launched In India at INR 13,499
The phablet sports a 6-inch HD display and is powered by MediaTek MT 6753T processor.
Yu Televentures, a subsidiary company of Micromax Informatics has launched the much speculated Yu Yureka Note. The phablet comes with a budget friendly price tag of INR 13,499.
The specifications of Yu Yureka Note features a 6-inch full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection atop it and is powered by MediaTek MT 6753T processor. Yu Yureka Note is managed by 3GB RAM with 16GB expandable storage. Yureka Note also comes with a fingerprint scanner.
Yu Yureka Note camera specifications include a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera. The Yureka Note runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. The smartphone uses metal for its build and features NXP’s dual stereo speakers and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery. The battery also comes with Quick Charging support.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals