14:12 15th Apr, 2016
Lenovo A7000 Introduces Android Marshmallow In India | TechTree.com
Lenovo A7000 Introduces Android Marshmallow In India
The users can upgrade it by checking the system update.
After almost a year Lenovo has finally introduce the latest Android Marshmallow update to its A7000 smartphone in India.
The company is delivering it over-the-air, therefore the users can check the system update section on their phone to upgrade into Android Marshmallow.
The A7000 has 5.5-inch 720p IPS display, is 7.9mm thick and weighs 140gm, it has 1.5GHz MediaTek octa-core processor, 8MP autofocus camera on the back and a 5MP front-facing camera.
It has 8GB internal storage with 2GB RAM with dual/micro SIM slot and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB. Connectivity options supported by the phone include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, and Cat 4 4G LTE.
A7000 comes with 2900mAh replaceable battery. A7000 will run the latest version of Google's Android operating system, Lollipop, out of the box.
TAGS: Lenovo, Android 6 Marshmallow Update, Android Lollipop
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals