17:29 14th Apr, 2016
LG Unveils K7 And K10 Android Smartphones
Intends to manufacture 1 million smartphones from its Noida and Greater Noida facility.
South Korean Electronics giant LG has rolled out two new mid-range smartphones, K7 and K10 at a price tag of INR 9,500 and INR 13,500 respectively.
The K7 smartphone packs in a Qulacomm Snapdragon chipset, coupled with 1.5 GB RAM and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. The device also offers a 5 inch In-cell touch display and a 5 MP camera on both front and rear ends of it.
The K10 smartphone on the other hand has been blessed with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The smartphone sports a 5.3 inch HD In-cell Touch Display along with a 13MP primary camera.
Both the devices offer support of 4G LTE, VoLTE as well as VoWi-Fi. LG claims that the two smartphones will be manufactured in India in its Noida and Greater Noida based facilities, aligning with the Make In India initiative of the Government of India.
The company expects to manufacture a total of 1 million smartphones (including K7 and K10 ) from the these facilities in a time span of 1 year.
LG also states that the both these smartphones will only be sold offline.
Below are the detailed specifications of the launched smartphones
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance