10:52 15th Apr, 2016
HTC 10 - A Smartphone Rich in Features and Design
The Taiwanese giant continues to create design magic with its latest Smartphone
The flagship device by Taiwanese smartphone maker is expected to take on high end rivals like Galaxy S7 Edge and iPhone 6s, 6sPlus and it certainly has the potential!
HTC has unveiled its latest flagship offering, HTC 10, a premium 5.2inch smartphone with outstanding camera and audio capabilities, as claimed by HTC.
The metal body phone boasts of a 12 MP rear camera, capable of capturing 4K videos in low light conditions, with HTC claiming it to be the best smartphone camera yet. Underthe hood, rests a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset coupled with a 4GB of RAM.On the storage front, the device offers an inbuilt storage of 32GB, expandable up to 2TB.
HTC also claims that the phone's battery will last for at least 2 days on a full charge,which if true is a breakthrough in times when smartphones yearn for a longer power backup.
The 5.2inch display is blessed with a 'Super LED' screen protected by Gorilla Glass. The device also offers a fingerprint reader and runs on Android Marshmallow OS. The device, available in two color variants silver and dark gray is expected to come at a price tag of slightly above INR 46,000 and is available for pre orders.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance