13:15 12th Apr, 2016
SHRM To Host 2nd Edition of Annual Tech ’16 Conference & Exposition | TechTree.com
SHRM To Host 2nd Edition of Annual Tech ’16 Conference & Exposition
The biggest ever HR Tech Meet which will bring together 650 plus delegates from organizations across all sectors.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management, will organize its 2nd ‘HR Technology Conference & Exposition’, on 20th-21st April 2016 at Renaissance Hotel, Mumbai. It is the biggest ever HR Tech Meet which will bring together 650+ delegates from organizations across all sectors.
The two-day conference will be full of highly constructed sessions, panel discussions, keynote addresses, wherein industry experts will share their thoughts, and discuss how to bridge the gap of HR and technology. Some of the eminent Global & Indian speakers attending the conference are Jason Averbook, CEO, The Marcus Buckingham Co.; Anuranjita Kumar, Managing Director, Chief Human Resources Officer, Citi South Asia; Viresh Oberaoi, Founder CEO and MD, Mjunction Services Ltd.; Dr. Sumit D Chowdhury, Founder CEO 'Gaia Smart Cities', Business Leader, Author & Motivational Speaker, Coach; Yuvraj Baghwala, VP- HR, Genpact; Kevin Freitas, Director, Global Recruiting & Rewards – InMobi; and Nishchae Suri, Partner & Head- People & Change Advisory- KPMG, India.
Ms. Achal Khanna, CEO, SHRM India Operations, while announcing the conference, said, “After receiving an overwhelming response in the last year’s conference, we proudly announce our second edition of HR Tech Conference. Technology is driving HR Profession at a great pace, be it, mobile, analytics, cloud (SMAC), or Software as a Service (SaaS), video, Big Data, gamification, MOOCs, or the Internet of things (IoT). It is a perfect time for HR professionals to unite and discuss the way forward for an extensive use of technology in HR domain to be at par with the fastest changing business world. SHRM Tech conference is a perfect platform for the HR professionals to share their experiences and connect with the leading experts through transformational sessions and workshops, based on leading and emerging technologies in HR space.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals