15:53 11th Apr, 2016
Snapdeal Offers Phicomm Clue 630, India’s Most Affordable 4G Smartphone
A new way to experience your smartphone
With an ultra-compact body and streamlined design, Phicomm Clue 630, a 4G dual SIM smartphone, delivers high performance at a low cost.
Snapdeal, India’s largest online marketplace has announced its partnership with Phicomm, a smart phone manufacturer, promoted by Shanghai Phicomm Communication Co. Ltd. Through this partnership, Snapdeal today launched the super slim Phicomm Clue 630 Smartphone, with an aim to make available the latest 4G technology at an affordable price to Indian users. This means that a 4G smartphone, offering dual SIM functionality, is now within everyone’s reach.
Packing a host of features, the Phicomm Clue 630 is undeniably the best entry level 4G dual SIM phone with its 5.0" anti-dazzle and high level HD display, 1 GB DDR3 RAM, 8 GB ROM (Expandable to 64GB), quad core snap dragon 210 processor to deliver glitch-free functionality. The phone has a 2 mega pixel front camera while the 5 mega pixel main camera with 1.12μm pixel (1/4” Sensor Area) has backside illumination sensor and offers zoom4x, face detection, with LED flash to capture perfect, sharp images. The powerful camera system offers HD video calling support, stores more than 45 HD H.265 format movies. Backed by a 2300 mAh removable battery, this phone enables you to enjoy movie playing, HD audio experience while the global 4G roaming support ensures high speed connectivity.
Phicomm Clue 630 operates on Android 5.1 Lolipop OS with connectivity options of 3G/HSPA+, WiFi 802 11 b/g/n. Offering the option of 64GB Micro-SD extension, this Bluetooth 4.0 GPS enabled smartphone has Micro USB port and 35mm audio jack. This feature packed smartphone is available on Snapdeal at an exciting price tag of just INR 3999.
Announcing the launch, Mr. Steve Wang – GM Phicomm India, said “We are excited to announce the launch of ultra-compact, super slim Phicomm Clue 630 with Snapdeal. We are confident that our association with Snapdeal will enable us to reach out to a wider audience, making 4G smartphones a reality for everyone.
Phicomm remains committed to providing the Indian customer with quality & technology rich 4G smart phones at exciting price points. Soon, they are also in the process of taking it to a different level where-in we will be targeting Tier 2 cities as well.”
Snapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most impactful digital commerce ecosystem for buyers and sellers. In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal - India’s largest online marketplace, with the widest assortment of 15 million+ products across 500+ diverse categories.
About Shanghai Phicomm Communication Co. Ltd.
Phicomm is the mobile brand of Shanghai Feixun Communication Co. Ltd. - A high-tech supplier of terminals for mobile communication and network solutions and system technology.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch