12:47 07th Apr, 2016
Smartwatch To Track Your Blissful Long Naps | TechTree.com
Smartwatch To Track Your Blissful Long Naps
Pebble releases new update to track long naps.
Smartwatch maker Pebble unveiled its latest OS update what allows users to keep a track on their long siestas. The release, version 3.11, also expands the smartwatch’s ability to send iMessage replies; the feature now works for iPhone-owning Verizon subscribers, in addition to AT&T support, which debuted in November. Although Pebble’s ability to integrate closely with iOS devices remains limited (by Apple’s design), this is a pretty big deal for the company, which competes directly with Apple’s Watch, Android Wear watches, and Fitbit trackers.
The update also introduces custom vibration patterns and “overall” more accurate sleep tracking, as well as the ability to snooze events on the watch. Life’s better when you can just put stuff off and nap all day.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals