12:47 07th Apr, 2016
Smartwatch To Track Your Blissful Long Naps
Pebble releases new update to track long naps.
Smartwatch maker Pebble unveiled its latest OS update what allows users to keep a track on their long siestas. The release, version 3.11, also expands the smartwatch’s ability to send iMessage replies; the feature now works for iPhone-owning Verizon subscribers, in addition to AT&T support, which debuted in November. Although Pebble’s ability to integrate closely with iOS devices remains limited (by Apple’s design), this is a pretty big deal for the company, which competes directly with Apple’s Watch, Android Wear watches, and Fitbit trackers.
The update also introduces custom vibration patterns and “overall” more accurate sleep tracking, as well as the ability to snooze events on the watch. Life’s better when you can just put stuff off and nap all day.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance