13:01 07th Apr, 2016
Xiaomi Initiates Flash Sales Of MI5 | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Initiates Flash Sales Of MI5
The much awaited device is available for INR 24,999 with premium features such as VoLTE support, 4k video recording and Quick Charge 3.0
Chinese budget smartphone maker, Xiaomi has begun with the flash sales of its MI5 flagship smartphone in India. With this, India becomes one among the first smartphone markets selected by Xiaomi for the launch of its MI 5 offering outside China.
The device went for sale in India at 11am yesterday, exclusively at the company's MI.com website at a price tag of INR 24,999. MI5, much touted as one of the best 'value for money' smartphones with premium features that boasts of a 5.15 inch IPS LCD display and runs on Android Marshmallow OS.
Under its hood rests a 2.15 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, coupled with 4GB RAM for the pro edition. The device also offers a 16MP primary camera, capable of capturing 2160P videos at 30fps, while the front facing 4MP camera can shoot videos at 1080P resolution.
The smartphone is armed with a 3000mAh battery and is also blessed with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. Xiaomi claims that QuickCharge 3.0 ensures at least 20 per cent faster charging than its predecessor, QuickCharge 2.0. On the connectivity front, MI5 is equipped with support for VoLTE, Glonass, NFC, 4G, Bluetooth, WI-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/ac.
Xiaomi however has only rolled out the standard edition of MI5 in India, which sports a 3GB of RAM and a 32 GB in-house storage capacity. The company also plans to make its sales open to other e-commerce channels in India within a few weeks.
TAGS: Xiaomi, Bluetooth, Qualcomm, 4K video recording, 16MP camera, Quick Charge
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals