16:30 06th Apr, 2016
Adobe’s Annual “MAKE IT” To Be Held In Sydney: Registration Open Now
Adobe’s annual creative industry conference to feature renowned global artists.
A world-class lineup of international and local creative industry leaders is set to take the stage at the annual Adobe MAKE IT, which is scheduled to take place in Sydney on 5 May 2016 and at the same time will be live-streamed across APAC to countries including India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
“The creative sector is going through an unprecedented time of change, driven by the explosion in demand for amazing digital experiences as companies and institutions strive to connect with their audiences across digital devices” said Marta DeBellis, Vice President, Marketing Asia Pacific for Adobe. “This is the experience era, and creatives are at the heart of it. It’s a time of opportunity, but also of challenge for this group, and Adobe continues to provide leadership through technology, services, training and community to help creative professionals navigate and succeed in this new landscape.”
Last year, over 500 industry professionals attended the inaugural conference hosted by Adobe to celebrate creativity and the technology that enables it. This year, Adobe MAKE IT promises to continue to challenge, educate and inspire more than 1000 of Australia’s designers, developers, marketers and creative professionals, plus an extended online audience across Asia.
“MAKE IT will bring together the brightest creatives from Australia and all over the world. This event represents the best of what the creative industry has to offer, and I’m looking forward to being part of the action,” said Erik Johansson, MAKE IT speaker
Other speakers said that peer-to-peer collaboration and best-practice sharing is critical to staying abreast of the latest skills, techniques and technology during this era of change and transformation.
Julieanne Kost, Adobe’s Principal Digital Imaging Evangelist and Paul Burnett, Principal APAC Evangelist for Creative Cloud will also join this year’s lineup of speakers to discuss the future of design/web and digital imaging. The event will be opened by Adobe APAC President, Paul Robson.
To register for the livestream session, please visit: http://makeitapac.adobe.com/online/
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week