12:47 05th Apr, 2016
eCockpit Solution to Redefine Driving Experience
Panasonic’s innovation to revolutionise ease of driving.
Cars, to some are just a means of transport, to some luxury, to many it’s their only love.
Panasonic is set to redefine the way drivers interact with their cars. Adopting a human centric approach to their latest tech innovation eCockpit, Panasonic aims to do away with the mundane fatigue of driving and the overload of information to keep in mind.
eCockpit aims at delivering a driver-focused experience that will incorporate information, entertainment, vision, driver assistance, and comfort features in a user-friendly interface designed to help reduce driver distraction. It features Head-Up-Technology (HUD) that provides comprehensive information such as road conditions and hazards ahead. Building on Panasonic's technical leadership in optical imaging, the HUD system projects a clear, sharp image onto the windshield right above the dashboard. For example, you can check current speed, remaining fuel, and next-turn driving directions without taking your eyes off the road.
The key is a concept known as "attention management”. The technology aims at focusing the driver’s attention solely to driving. The display with augmented reality outlays a schematic of the road ahead, alerts you about a pedestrian on a dark street, or provides a visual countdown to your next turn.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones