12:47 05th Apr, 2016
eCockpit Solution to Redefine Driving Experience | TechTree.com
eCockpit Solution to Redefine Driving Experience
Panasonic’s innovation to revolutionise ease of driving.
Cars, to some are just a means of transport, to some luxury, to many it’s their only love.
Panasonic is set to redefine the way drivers interact with their cars. Adopting a human centric approach to their latest tech innovation eCockpit, Panasonic aims to do away with the mundane fatigue of driving and the overload of information to keep in mind.
eCockpit aims at delivering a driver-focused experience that will incorporate information, entertainment, vision, driver assistance, and comfort features in a user-friendly interface designed to help reduce driver distraction. It features Head-Up-Technology (HUD) that provides comprehensive information such as road conditions and hazards ahead. Building on Panasonic's technical leadership in optical imaging, the HUD system projects a clear, sharp image onto the windshield right above the dashboard. For example, you can check current speed, remaining fuel, and next-turn driving directions without taking your eyes off the road.
The key is a concept known as "attention management”. The technology aims at focusing the driver’s attention solely to driving. The display with augmented reality outlays a schematic of the road ahead, alerts you about a pedestrian on a dark street, or provides a visual countdown to your next turn.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India