21:06 18th Apr, 2012
Halo 4 Will Release On 6th November
Looks like the fight hasn’t finished just yet.
The Halo franchise was single-handedly responsible in giving the original Xbox a foothold in the market. Ever since, all the iterations of the console FPS have been major money spinners for Microsoft. Even though the third instalment egged gamers to "Finish the fight", everyone knew that no one in their right mind will slaughter a reliable cash cow. Microsoft's major money spinner will be coming back for yet another outing on the 6th of November, in the form of Halo 4.
It looks like Master Chief is in for the long run, because the press release proudly proclaims, "We are beginning a new saga with Halo 4 and embarking on a journey that will encompass the next decade of Halo games and experiences". The game will be developed by Microsoft subsidiary 343 Industries, which is also responsible for Halo: Reach and the recent remake of the original. Any guesses on how many more Halo games the current Xbox console will see before passing the reins to a much-needed successor?
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance