Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:45 04th Jul, 2012
Adobe Readying Creativity Apps For Tablets
Six new apps, including Photoshop Touch, will soon be available for Android and iOS.
Adobe has announced its cloud-based initiative, with content creation and sharing services for tablets. As part of this initiative, Adobe will be releasing six new apps to allow users to design and edit their content.
The apps will be released for both Android tablets and iPads, with apps for the former platform set to launch as early as next month. Unfortunately for iPad users, Adobe does not appear to have a confirmed release date as of yet. This could very well be a result of the spat between these two companies. According to Adobe, an announcement on availability will be made in "early 2012".
The six apps will be offered at an "introductory price" of $9.99 (approx Rs 500) each, which includes:
- Adobe Photoshop Touch: Tablet-friendly, touch-centric version of the popular image editing app.
- Adobe Collage: Photo importing and drawing tools for creating image collages.
- Adobe Debut: Presentation software for Creative Suite files.
- Adobe Ideas: Vector-based drawing tools (Released for iPad last year and currently priced at $5.99).
- Adobe Kuler: Colour theme generation and exploration.
- Adobe Proto: Prototyping tools for websites and mobile apps.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens