10:51 15th Dec, 2015
Amazon Offers Free Gift Card Worth Rs 200 To Users | TechTree.com
Amazon Offers Free Gift Card Worth Rs 200 To Users
The e-commerce portal is now the most visited shopping portal in the country with over 20 crore visitors.
India's leading e-commorce website Amazon has recently announced that it would be offering free gift card worth Rs 200 for all the customers who purchased products above Rs 500 on the portal on Monday, Dec 14.
However, the website now mentions that the offer has been extended up to Midnight of Dec 15 for orders to Chennai. The gift card will be added to users' account by Jan 20, next year.
According to a recent letter written by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, the gift cards come in to thank the customers for the confidence they have kept in the company and also to celebrate the new milestone, the company has achieved.
Amazon has also put out graphs on its website showing the number of visitors and the growth Amazon is seeing recently.
The graph below by comScore shows clearly that Amazon is ahead of Flipkart, Jabong and Snapdeal making it the most visited e-commerce portal in the country.
TAGS: Amazon India
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals