10:49 10th Dec, 2015
Panasonic Launches Wearable Camera HX-A1 At Rs 19,900
The wearable camera is waterproof, dustproof and even freezeproof offering sports enthusiasts a better solution.
Panasonic has recently launched its wearable camera dubbed as the HX-A1 which is pretty much popular among the extreme sports enthusiasts.
While being priced at Rs 19,900 in India, the waterproof HX-A1 is pretty much light in weight and comes at nearly half the price of the GoPro Hero 4.
The HX-A1 is waterproof upto 1.5 metres without any extra housing while also being dustproof.
Interestingly, Panasonic has made the wearable camera even freezeproof upto minus 10 degrees C.
The HX-A1 also features a 0 Lux Night Mode and an IR filter allowing users to capture video even in full darkness.
Speaking about the technical specifications of the camera, it comes with a 3.54 MP MOS sensor with f/2.8 aperture which is capable of capturing video up to full HD resolution.
The camera is also said to be pretty good in slow motion videos as it can shot at 60 fps at 720p or even 120 fps at 480p.
The camera comes with a Multi Mount which allows users to mount in anywhere, from on to goggles to shoulder bags or helmets or even a tripod.
Interestingly, the HX-A1 comes with the WiFi connectivity and thus users can easily transfer every video footage immediately on to their laptops or other devices.
TAGS: Panasonic HX-A1
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499