11:16 30th Nov, 2015
OnePlus Icons Earphones May Go On Sale Via Amazon India From Nov 30 | TechTree.com
OnePlus Icons Earphones May Go On Sale Via Amazon India From Nov 30
OnePlus Icons is made up of smoorth aluminium which makes the feel sturdy while it is extremely light in weight.
Chinese smartphone company has announced that it's new earphones dubbed as the 'OnePlus Icons' will be launching in India today, Nov 30.
To recall, the earphone have already been launched in the United States last month only, with a price tag of $50.
According to the company's new teaser for the earphones, we can pretty much expect it to be available in India starting from Monday, Nov 30.
The OnePlus Icons earphones will be exclusively available for purchase from Amazon India website.
But, there seems to be no official announcement as of now regarding the price tag of the earphones. However, converting the $50 price tag to INR, we can expect it to be somewhere around Rs 3,000 price point.
Speaking about the earphones, OnePlus has recently put it out through a forum post that the design of the earphones has been inspired by the Organ Piano while the aim is to provide users a richer sound experience.
Adding more, the 'OnePlus Icons' is made up of smooth aluminium which makes the feel sturdy while it is extremely light in weight.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals