11:56 24th Nov, 2015
Samsung Galaxy JI Mini Reaches India For Testing | TechTree.com
Samsung Galaxy JI Mini Reaches India For Testing
The smartphone is expected to be launched in India pretty soon.
It looks like Samsung is all set to launch a new smartphone which is a low-end variant of the Galaxy J1.
Dubbed as the Samsung Galaxy J1 mini, it comes with a 4.3 inch display and powered by a 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC8830 quad core processor and 1 GB RAM.
The smartphone has been found recently in an import listing on Zauba which clearly suggests that the units have been imported to New Delhi, India from South Korea.
However, according to the Zauba listing, the smartphone may come with a 4 inch display.
Also, the listing suggests that the smartphone may come with a price tag of Rs 3,300. But, we expect the price to increase a little due to taxes and other chargers incurred.
The listing also shows that the Samsung Galaxy Mini J1 has been imported for testing purposes.
Additionally, details about the smartphone have been leaked out through various other sources claiming that the rear camera will be equipped with a 5 MP sensor while the front facing camera to be of VGA quality.
GFXbench also clearly informs that the smartphone will be running on Android 5.1.1.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals