11:06 27th Nov, 2015
Asus Launches Gaming Laptop R510 At Rs 69,990
The entry-level gaming laptop comes with IceCool Technology to keep the palm rests cool enough while playing games.
Taiwan based Asus has launched a new entry level gaming laptop on Monday with a price tag of Rs 69,990.
The laptop has been dubbed as the R510 and comes preloaded with Windows 10 operating system.
On the technical front, the R510 features a 15.6 inch full HD anti-glare display while being powered by a 4th generation Intel Core i7 4720HQ quad core processor.
Also, the laptop comes with an 8 GB of RAM which can be upgradable up to 16 GB. Along with this, 1 TB of SATA hard disk completes the memory section of the entry level gaming laptop.
The R510 features NVidia Battery Boost and NVidia Optimus Technology, NVidia GPU Boost 2.0 along with GeForce Experience and GameStream which can definitely enhance the gaming experience.
According to Asus, the gaming laptop R510 is capable of handling high end games with superior level of graphics without any hassles.
On the connectivity front, the laptop features Bluetooth 4.0, 1 USB 2.0 port along with 2 USB 3.0 ports, LAN jack, VGA port, HDMI port and Headphone-Audio combo jack.
While the gaming laptop resides in the entry level family, it still comes with the IceCool technology to keep the palm rests cool enough while playing games.
TAGS: Asus R510
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020