11:06 27th Nov, 2015
Asus Launches Gaming Laptop R510 At Rs 69,990 | TechTree.com
Asus Launches Gaming Laptop R510 At Rs 69,990
The entry-level gaming laptop comes with IceCool Technology to keep the palm rests cool enough while playing games.
Taiwan based Asus has launched a new entry level gaming laptop on Monday with a price tag of Rs 69,990.
The laptop has been dubbed as the R510 and comes preloaded with Windows 10 operating system.
On the technical front, the R510 features a 15.6 inch full HD anti-glare display while being powered by a 4th generation Intel Core i7 4720HQ quad core processor.
Also, the laptop comes with an 8 GB of RAM which can be upgradable up to 16 GB. Along with this, 1 TB of SATA hard disk completes the memory section of the entry level gaming laptop.
The R510 features NVidia Battery Boost and NVidia Optimus Technology, NVidia GPU Boost 2.0 along with GeForce Experience and GameStream which can definitely enhance the gaming experience.
According to Asus, the gaming laptop R510 is capable of handling high end games with superior level of graphics without any hassles.
On the connectivity front, the laptop features Bluetooth 4.0, 1 USB 2.0 port along with 2 USB 3.0 ports, LAN jack, VGA port, HDMI port and Headphone-Audio combo jack.
While the gaming laptop resides in the entry level family, it still comes with the IceCool technology to keep the palm rests cool enough while playing games.
TAGS: Asus R510
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India