11:12 18th Nov, 2015
Xiaomi Cuts Mi 4i 16 GB Variant's Price By Rs 1,000
The new price is effective from today throughout the country, however, it is not valid for the 32 GB variant.
Chinese smartphone company Xiaomi has finally slashed Rs 1,000 for the Mi 4i 16GB variant starting from Wednesday in India.
With this latest price slash, the smartphone will be available for purchase at Rs 11,999 and the information was confirmed by the company via Twitter.
However, it is worth noting that there would be no change in price of the 32 GB variant of the same smartphone. It will be sold for Rs 14,999 as usual.
To recall, Xiaomi had recently slashed the price of the same variant to Rs 10,999 during its Diwali sale, however, it was said to be valid only for the festive season.
Adding more, Xiaomi Mi 4i, when launched initially in India, came with a price tag of Rs 12,999 for the 16 GB variant.
Speaking about the features of the smartphone, it comes with a 5 inch full HD OGS Corning IPS display, 64 bit octa core Snapdragon 615 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5 MP front facing camera along with a 3,120 mAh battery.
TAGS: Xiaomi Mi 4i
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance