10:40 02nd Nov, 2015
Gionee's Feature-Packed Elife S Plus Leaks Out | TechTree.com
Gionee's Feature-Packed Elife S Plus Leaks Out
Seems to have got its pricing just right.
Gionee is garnering a lot of attention these days for it’s soon to be launched Elife S Plus.
While the smartphone has not been announced just yet, it is the hardware details, that seem to make this device an attention seeker.
Yes, and while the device is not official yet (and Gionee is still teasing the smartphone on its social media channels), phoneradar seems to have got their hands on one and leaked out all the details.
- We get a 5.5 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- It will be powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage (expandable)
- The camera department consists of a 13 MP camera on the back and a 5 MP unit up front for selfies
- Connectivity options for now include Dual SIM slots with LTE bands
- More impressively, the device also packs in a USB Type C port and a massive 3,150 mAh battery
Lastly, we also have Android 5.1 Lollipop inside with Gionee’s custom Amigo OS running the show.
And then, there’s the pricing of this handset that has leaked out as well.
At Rs 16,999, it seems pretty much feature-packed doesn’t it? We could see this handset competing with the Motorola Moto X Play. But it is the Snapdragon 615 versus the MediaTek 6753 chipset debate that will be resolved only when we get our hands on one; even though the 3 GB of RAM seems promising in terms of multi-tasking. As for the launch of Elife S Plus, it is bound to happen soon, as the handset is being promoted on Gionee's official social media handles in India.
TAGS: Gionee Elife S Plus, Gionee, Mobile Phones, Android
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals