12:28 30th Oct, 2015
Airtel’s Wynk Music Service Goes Free Along With Big Data Offers | TechTree.com
Airtel’s Wynk Music Service Goes Free Along With Big Data Offers
Is even offering a cash back on data consumed during odd hours.
Airtel is really going all out for its customers this festive season with a number of offers lined up that go big on data savings.
Airtel’s Wynk Music service has finally gone free. This means that users will be able to download or stream their favourite tunes at no cost apart from the usual data charges. Wynk Movies users can now enjoy 5 free movies.
The company announced three news schemes and offers that focus on savings when it comes to 2G, 3G and 4G data usage.
The craziest plan is the new Airtel data cash-back offer. This encourages customers to use their data plans between 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM for which they will get a daily morning credit of 50% of the data consumed. For now this remains a pre-paid only offer but Airtel will launch the same for its postpaid customers soon.
Next up is the Family Data Sharing plan, that lets a pre-paid user (subscriber of the plan) share his/her 3G/4G data pack with 4 other members (friends or family). Clearly this reduces unused data across family or friends with just one plan.
Airtel is also offering a Smartphone Surprise offer, and this is specifically designed keeping in mind smartphone upgraders. The operator is looking at the thousands of pre-paid customers who will be upgrading to a brand new smartphone during the festive season. Airtel will deliver some exciting gifts to the lucky upgraders that includes, data packs, headphones, Bluetooth speakers and more.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals