15:05 28th Oct, 2015
Jaybird Launches Wireless In-ear Headphone X2 At Rs 15,999. | TechTree.com
Jaybird Launches Wireless In-ear Headphone X2 At Rs 15,999.
The bluetooth in-ear headphone comes with a lifetime sweat proof warranty.
Jaybird has recently launched is new bluetooth in-ear headset dubbed as the X2 in India by teaming up with Indian distributor Ferrari Video.
The new in-ear headset comes with a price tag of Rs 15,999 and in six colours - Alpha, Charge, Fire, Ice, Midnight and Storm.
Speaking about the technical features of the new Jaybird X2, it uses Bluetooth 2.1 technology to connect with other devices while it promises to deliver a battery life of up to 8 hours once charged completely.
The X2 also comes equipped with a built-in microphone enabling users to answer calls and also a three button remote.
Having said this, the new earphones will be bundled with a few Premium Sport Memory foam Ear Tips, Patented Secure-Fit Ear Fins, Friction-Fit Silicone Sport Carrying Case, Silicone Ear Tips, Charging Cable and Cord Management Clips.
Along with this, the earphones come with a unique sweat proof warranty for a lifetime.
We can clearly see Jaybird trying to position its new X2 earphones in the wireless sports audio category.
When most of the bluetooth audio devices are known for not much clear quality of the output, Jaybird has developed its own codec to make sure the audio is decoded with an enchanced bit rate which the company boasts to be a premium bluetooth audio.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals