13:27 20th Oct, 2015
ASUS Launches A Series Value-For-Money Laptops Starting From Rs 23,990
Will even offer a 2 year warranty on them to keep up with consumer demand on after sales service.
ASUS has announced a new range of A series laptops that cover a much talked about segment, the budget range. The new laptops called the A553, A555LF and the A555LA come with good hardware selections that are priced at Rs 23,990, Rs 34,190 and Rs 28,990 respectively.
India is clearly a price-sensitive market and with that comes a difficult task to deliver performance products at the right prices. Taiwanese manufacturer ASUS seems to have mastered this with their new range of laptops. While the A553 focusses on the price as the base model, the A555LF and the A555LA focus on performance.
The new range does go big on looks and ASUS is targeting students with the trendy slim designs and bright colour options.
Coming down to the specifications, the ASUS A553 that is priced at Rs 23,990 is a budget notebook that is available in pink, black, white and purple colours. It packs in a Intel Quad-Core Pentium N3540 Processor (2M Cache, 2.16 GHz, up to 2.66 GHz), 4GB RAM, 500GB storage that should keep things running smoothly.
The ASUS A555LA model is for serious users who are looking for value and performance with its Intel® Core™ i3-4005U Processor, 1.7GHz (3M Cache), 15.6 inch HD display and 4 GB of RAM.
Higher up the chart is the A555LF model that comes with the same specs as the A555LA, but also includes discreet NVIDIA GeForce 930M 2GB DDR3 graphics.
Both laptops come with Windows 10 out of the box, while the A553 boots to DOS.
The top-of-the-line A555LF also utilizes Ice Cool technology, that keeps the heat away from the keypad rest allowing for long hours of use.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020