12th Aug 2015Here's a list of five nifty photo-editing apps for your Android smartphone or tablet. And they're free, though some may have in-app purchases.SnapSeed
This simple yet powerful app is owned by Google and with out any further thought, it is a whole lot better than the Google+ photos app. With this app, you can auto-tune and auto-correct images quickly. You also get some standard filters, adjustment features and frames. You also get features like selective adjust, spot repair, lens blur, glamour glow and HRD scape to name a few. The USP of the app is the 'Drama' feature which brings out every detail in the image.
This photo editing app by Autodesk lets you quickly crop, rotate and fine-tune any picture making you look like a pro even if you have never edited a photo before. With this app, you can apply effects in real time and also create a photo collage by some easy editing steps. The USP of the app is that you can choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays and borders to further personalize your image.
Photo Editor by Aviary
This is a powerful photo editor which allows you to auto enhance your image with just a single tap. Along with this, the app comes with some good collection of photo effects, frames and fun stickers. You can even draw and add text while also creating your own memes. The app also has extra tools for editing including things like fixing red-eye, whitening teeth, etc.
PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt is something almost everyone knows which provides you with everything you need to make amazing photo edits and collages. Also, the app has a huge collection of customizable filters and effects, text, stick and image overlays along with some drawing and painting tools with advanced artistic brushes. The USP of this tremendous app is the Social Network connecting you to like-minded creative people worldwide to share your art, be discovered and inspired by and inspire others.
Photo Director by CyberLink
Photo Director is a multi purpose photo editor where you can easily and quickly add overlays to your images. The app also comes with some advanced features like color adjustments with both Curves (RGB) and HSL adjustment tools. Using this app, you can create some easy tilt-shift effects while add depth to your photos with linear and radial blur tools. The USP of this app is that you can easily remove unwanted objected without worrying about pouring your money for professional photo editing apps.
5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
If you use your smartphone camera, you'll need to touch up those photos. There's an app for that.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow